How those Facebook Ad works?
Facebook advertising is a very powerful and cost efficient way to reach your customers on social media. There are so many good reasons why you should start advertising on Facebook. You will find out in the video (1 min) below 4 important reasons why you should use Facebook Ad.
Key points :
According to the video Facebook ads can help you to increase your audience in a really accurate way. Facebook ads can be display clearly and easily on all mobile devise giving you access to the 798 million daily mobile phone users. In Google search your target is limited to the persons searching for your product but in Facebook ads you can reach people that aren’t specifically looking for your product but their profile can perfectly feet you desire audience.
Here are some others good reasons:
- Facebook advertising is laser focused
- You can potentially reach one-fifth of the world
- Facebook has buying decision influence
- Facebook ads’ remarketing potential
- Facebook ads’ will help you to generate leads for your SEO
If you want to have more details about those reasons, check Ted Vrountas article here.
How to do Facebook Ads step by step
The following 12 minutes video explains and shows you how easy is to create and run an advertisement on Facebook. This video shows on the screen all the steps of how to set an Fb ad. Besides guiding you, this video will give you good practices and advises about how to reach more effectively your target.
Key points :
- One key advice, is to create and focus on the ads for the mobile news feed, almost 70% of the user check the news feed on their mobile devices!
- To avoid confusion it is very important to create congruency in the image and representation between the ad and the landing page.
- Be very narrow with your targeting.
- To properly test your market and target make sure that each actual ad has in own campaign.
Facebook Advertising Tips
This 11 minutes video will give you some important practices, advice and tips of how to make the most out of Facebook advertising. Matthew Loop share his 5 most powerful Facebook advertising tips you can learn. You’ll also discover some of the more costly mistakes marketers and small businesses make regularly.
Key points :
- Understand the physiology of what the user does on Facebook is primordial. Use Facebook ads in order to get your email list, to do so exchange valuable information in exchange for the contact of your target. Don’t drive your target directly to you landing page or sales pages, do the work after getting their contact …
- Daily budget on Facebook. Start with 10 USD a day to test if the ad is working. This will help you know if you are going to convert in the right measures. If it easy a winning ad it will be below 30 cents per click and our landing page should convert at least 10% of the subscriber/
- Your title needs to isolate the exact target audience, your image has to attract and makes your target curious and finally the description needs to have some type of associated benefit.
- Check weekly good ads performance and refresh them if need it.
- In a local market you should start your campaign on a more “general market” and then create a specific ad depending on your learnings. In national market you can get very specific and maintain a very low cost per click.
Beside the technical part and the customer strategy apply on the ad, there is a lot of work to do related with design. All of those elements have a direct influence on the efficiency of the campaign. To know more about other design tips click here.
Facebook Ads Guide
If you want to know more about it, we suggest to check the 45 minutes video below. This video explains clearly all the fundamentals and steps for beginners, it is a good way to start! If you want to go deeper there are a lot of detailed and specific tutorials of Facebook ads available on YouTube.
“Understanding how to leverage Facebook Ads is becoming a staple part of almost every social media strategy. And if you want to get your posts seen on Facebook, it’s becoming more and more likely that you’ll have to pay for reach with Facebook Ads.
Paid advertising on Facebook seems to be one of the most immediate ways to impact the reach of your content. Though it’s not without its questions. How well does it work? What kind of engagement do you get?” Buffer (the complete guide to getting started with Facebook ads)