Which startup tools are useful & free?
“Whether you’re thinking about launching a business in 2017 or you’re already working on growing one, you probably recognize and understand the importance and value of tools.
The fact is, you can’t do it all on your own. In order to build or grow a startup in 2017, you need to invest in tools that can help you optimize, automate, and improve every working part of your business—from sales and marketing, to employees and customers.” Maptive
With all the tools exciting in the market, you have every solution to optimize & improve your way of working.
The usage of tools have change humanity since their creation! Tools help us gaining time by making things easier! Beside, tools assist us to achieve our goals and be more efficient. Nowadays there are tools available for almost any specific subject you can imagine! The amount of free and amazing tools on the market is huge. Check on the list below some of the tools we love and recommend:
Project management & team communication tools:
- Slack – Brings all your communication together in one place. It’s real-time messaging, archiving and search for modern teams
- Sketch – Professional digital design for Mac (paying)
- UsabilityHub – Mesure the clarity of your design
- Optimizely – The easiest and most powerful solution for transforming your customer’s experience, A/B testings
- Hotjar – Heatmap
- Canva – Simple Graphic Design Software
- WordPress – Website and blog builder
- Hostgator – host & domain name (paying)
- Launchrock – A website builder dedicated to early customer acquisition. Publish a landing page in minutes and validate your startup with over 20 million early adopters
- Leadpage – A landing page creator with accompanying suite of lead generation and opt-in tools.
- Mailchimp – MailChimp provides marketing automation for e-commerce businesses. Send beautiful emails, connect your e-commerce store, advertise, and build your brand
- SumoMe – Sumo arms you with a suite of tools to increase your traffic, build a following and track your success every step of the way
Data & analytics tools:
- Google Analytics – Analyze the traffic of your website
- Google search console – Allow you to check indexing status and optimize visibility of your website
- Google trend – Find your keywords
- Keyword tool – Find your keywords
- Ubersuggest – Generate more suggestions for keywords
- Test my website – Test for site speed, file size & mobile friendly
- GTmetrix – Test for website speed & performance optimization
- Brokenlinkcheck – Find broken links on a website
- SEMrush – Analyse your competitors websites (SEO, backlinks…)
- Insightyooda – Analyze competitors websites, markets and leaders
- Alexa – Test the traffic of a website
- Kissmetric – Behavior analytics and engagement platform
- Buzzbundle – Find online conversations about your company, brand or products and engage with your audience.
- Tawk.to – free messaging app that lets you monitor and chat with visitors on your website
- Pushcrew – Push notification for web and mobile
- Gleam.io – Help you grow your email list and you social print
- Referralcandy – Customer referral program software
- Mentionme – Referral marketing software, refer a friend platform
Visibility and sharing product:
- Product Hunt – A place for product-loving enthusiasts to share and geek out about the latest mobile apps, websites, hardware projects, and tech creations.
- Qualtrics – Powerful survey tools
- Apowersoft – Online screen recorder
- Ponton – Create animated video for work or play
Automate your web routine:
- IFTTT – IFTTT is a free web-based service that people use to create chains of simple conditional statement